Collaborative Divorce Law Can Help You and Your Family
Divorce is a family affair. When you are going through a divorce, everyone around you is affected, especially your children. It's a very difficult time and involves making some of the most important decisions of your life. However, when clients have the right information and know their options, they make the best choices for themselves and their families.
If you're thinking about divorce and you need information about your options for yourself and your children, please give me a call at 434-845-2463.
I believe it is possible (and necessary) for our society to learn how to do divorce better. My intention is to help make that happen.
- Are you separated from your spouse, thinking about a separation, or already in the divorce process?
- Are you looking for honest, reliable legal information to help you make the best choices for yourself and your family?
- Do you feel intimidated by the legal system and wonder where to turn for help?
You are not alone. For most people the legal system is like a foreign language. As your attorney or consultant, I educate and guide you to understand all your options. Fortunately, there are creative and compassionate alternatives to the “divorce as usual” model. I provide you with the resources and knowledge you need to have the most graceful divorce possible, and create the best relationship possible with your spouse after the divorce.
Does this describe you?
- You want to maintain your dignity and integrity through your divorce and want an acceptable resolution for both you and your spouse.
- You want to focus on the needs of your children.
- You don’t want to go to court.
- You don’t want to spend your life savings on lawyer fees.
- You want all your needs (legal, financial and emotional) to be considered.
If it does, then this website is a great resource for you. I have dedicated my law practice and this website to helping you discover your options and understand the legal process choices.
How your divorce goes and how you and your family go through this process depends 100% on the choices you make right now. The kind of relationship you and your spouse have after your divorce, including the ability to co-parent your children, also depends 100% on the choices you make right now.
It’s up to you to take charge of your future. Become informed, ask questions, and get the support you need. This is the formula which will enable you to do divorce better and have a better, more balanced, and happier life after your divorce.
Contact me for more information.